Check out www.sexhealthmatters.org (website from the Society of Sexual Medicine of North America recommended by Dr. Robert Dean, CPDR andrologist [urologist specializing in male sexual health]).
Also check out www.healthafter50.com for Johns Hopkins special report “Recharging Intimacy after Prostate Cancer Treatment”. Phone: 855-208-1565.
1. Dr. Moyad’s Guide to Male Sexual Health. What Works and What’s Worthless by Dr. Mark Moyad.
2. His Prostate and Me. A Couple Deals with Prostate Cancer by Desiree Lyon Howe.
3. How We Survived Prostate Cancer by Victoria Hallerman.
4. Intimacy with Impotence by Ralph and Barbara Alterowitz.
5. Reclaiming Sex & Intimacy After Prostate Cancer by Jeffrey Albaugh, PhD, APRN.
6. Man, Cancer, Sex by Anne Katz, RN, PhD.